PAY ZAKAT AND COLLECT ZAKAT RIGHTS
Contribute Your Zakat to Sustainable Social Change
Narrated Jarir bin `Abdullah: I gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) for offering prayer perfectly, giving Zakat, and giving good advice to every Muslim. (Sahih al-Bukhari 1401)
Your donation can change people's lives, whether it's by providing a place to stay for those without a place to live or by feeding families who have gone without food for days on end. Please give your Zakat where there is the most need.
When you have calculated your zakat or already know how much you owe, you can choose to donate through Nova Foundation. By supporting our appeals, you will be assisting thousands of helpless people who are living in poverty all over the Community.
The benefits of paying Zakat
All financial issues, unemployment, and poverty would end if today's global community adhered to the Zakat principle, which would also lessen crime and social unrest.
- It is for the welfare of the unprivileged people of society.
- It establishes a society on humanitarian grounds.
- It removes the economic hardship for the poor and reduces the inequality among different groups of people in society.
- A nation's economy is boosted, which is a favor from Allah (SWT) for both the giver and the recipient.
How much should you pay in Zakat per year?
- Every Muslim who is sane, has reached the age of majority, and possesses more wealth than the bare minimum is obligated to give Zakat.
- Zakat is 2.5 percent of an individual's total accumulated wealth over the course of a lunar year. The Nisab is the bare minimum of wealth that a Muslim must own in order to be able to pay Zakat.
- The Nisab threshold is determined by using the values of gold and silver. The value of 87.48 grams of gold or 612.36 grams of silver is the Nisab.
Take our help to give zakat to poor and needy families very easily
Our organization helps people in countries affected by extreme poverty, crisis, and conflict. Your Zakat donations could have a significant impact. Your support can help give emergency aid, improve education, support orphans, develop sustainable livelihoods, and offer food, water, and medical assistance, among many other things.